General Conditions of Contracting
1. Identification data
GoodGut, S.L.U., a company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Girona VOLUME 2982, FOLIO 164, SECTION 8, SHEET GI 56511 with registered office at Parc Científic i Tecnològic UdG (Business Center Building), 11 Pic de Peguera, Girona and with CIF nº B55206916 makes available to all Internet users the possibility of acquiring the products and contracting the services offered through the Website https://goodgut.eu/ (hereinafter, “Website”), whose use is subject to these General Conditions of Contracting (hereinafter, “General Conditions”) and other legal texts accessible on the Website.
The purpose of these General Conditions is to regulate the acquisition of the products offered on this Website. Through its platform, GoodGut makes its ecommerce available to all Internet users where users can purchase different products (“tests”) that are intended to improve the health or well-being of people (hereinafter, the “Products”). The Client and/or user will be informed of the particularities of each Product, as well as the instructions for the sample extraction procedure, the guidelines to follow for the return of samples, and the delivery of results on this Website. (in the case of “tests”) and always before finalizing an order.
By purchasing the Products and contracting the services offered on the Website, the Client declares to know and accept without reservation or exception, each and every one of the General Conditions set forth in this document. In this way, the Clients who make purchases through this Website fully accept these General Conditions and will be bound by them as written at the time of contracting.
GoodGut can restructure, modify or eliminate any information, service or content included in the Website, without prior notice. It will be an essential requirement to read and accept the General Conditions prior to the purchase of any Product and contracting services through the Website, and the Client must confirm the acceptance box of these General Conditions.
Through the Website, all registered customers will be provided with the possibility of accessing the contents, services and other information concerning the Products and services offered therein. These General Conditions fully constitute the agreement between the parties in relation to online transactions of sale and provision of services between GoodGut and its Clients.
The Client must have the capacity to contract the service and acquire the Products offered on the Website. In this way, only those over 18 years of age with enough ability to contract can acquire Products and contract the services offered on the Website.
3. Purchase procedure
3.1. Selection of products: The Client can choose between the products offered by GoodGut:
- Product Pack: Includes the sample collection kit, the chosen analysis service (TestUrGut, RAID-Dx or RAID-CRC), the results report and sending the report to the indicated specialist as an option. This pack does NOT include the cost of the visit with the specialist.
- Nutritionist Pack: Includes the sample collection kit, the TestUrGut or RAID-Dx analysis service, the results report, sending the report to the specialist and an online visit for the interpretation of the results by a nutritionist from GoodGut’s medical chart, available for online visit. GoodGut is in charge of scheduling the visit between the Client and the specialist. The amount of the visit is transferred in full to the specialist and GoodGut does not take part or take responsibility for his/her respective interpretation of the results.
- Gastroenterologist Pack: Includes the sample collection kit, the chosen analysis service (TestUrGut, RAID-Dx or RAID-CRC), the results report, sending the results report to the specialist and an online visit for interpretation of the results by a gastroenterologist from GoodGut’s medical chart, available for online visit.
GoodGut is in charge of scheduling the visit between the Client and the specialist. The amount of the visit is transferred in full to the specialist and GoodGut does not take part or take responsibility for his/her respective interpretation of the results.
GoodGut recommends the selection of a specialist for an adequate interpretation of results. The Client can choose it from GoodGut’s medical chart, whether they opt for a face-to-face visit or an online visit, or the Client can propose another of their trust, to whom GoodGut will offer training advice for the correct interpretation of test results.
3. 2 Purchase process: Once the Client has selected the product or products that they wish to purchase, the shipping costs will be calculated and the billing and shipping data will be completed, being able to use the discount codes of those that the Client had.
4. Prices and shipping costs
The prices of the products are:
- RAID-CRC Pack: The sample collection kit, the analysis service, the results report and its delivery to the indicated specialist if requested are €95. With the Gastroenterologist Pack, an online visit with a gastroenterologist from GoodGut’s medical chart of €100 is included, for a total amount of €195. The amount corresponding to the visit goes entirely to the specialist.
- RAID-Dx Pack: The sample collection kit, the analysis service, the results report and its delivery to the indicated specialist if requested are €100. With the Digestologist Pack, an online visit with a digestologist from the medical team of €100 is included, for a total of €200. The Nutritionist Pack includes an online visit with a nutritionist from the medical team for €60, for a total of €160. The amount corresponding to the visit goes entirely to the specialist.
- TestUrGut Pack: The sample collection kit, the analysis service, the results report and its delivery to the indicated specialist if requested are €180. With the Digestologist Pack, an online visit with a digestologist from the medical team of €100 is included, for a total of €280. The Nutritionist Pack includes an online visit with a nutritionist from the medical team for €60, for a total of €240. The amount corresponding to the visit goes entirely to the specialist.
During the purchase process and before confirming the purchase, the total amount to be paid will be specified together with the shipping costs, which will vary according to the order and the selected Products.
5. Payment methods
GoodGut makes the following payment methods available to the Client:
- Bank transfer
- Amazon Pay
- Apple Pay
6. Reception of the product and shipment of the sample
Reception of the Product/Kit
Once the purchase process has been completed, payment has been made and the order has been confirmed by GoodGut, the Client will receive the Product at the indicated address.
If the Customer has purchased a test, they will always receive a Sample Collection Kit that will contain the following components: a collection tube with a spoon to collect the sample, a strip of paper that comes with instructions, a nitrile glove to hold the tube hygienically, a plastic bag to store the tube in, and finally a box to send the sample to the laboratory.
Inside the Sample Collection Kit, the Client will also find an analysis form that must be filled in with their data, those of the prescriber, the date of sample collection and other personal data that GoodGut needs to validate in order to perform the analysis. Depending on the test or test that the Client is going to carry out, the Client will have to answer some questions about their symptoms.
The Client must strictly follow the instructions indicated in the analysis form.
Shipment of samples
To receive samples at GoodGut’s laboratories, the Client must call the telephone number indicated on the analysis form and request collection for the following day.
This service does not have an additional cost.
7. Delivery times
The delivery of the Products will be made through GLS company. The delivery will be made to the address indicated by the Client during the purchase process.
Results delivery times:
The delivery of results will be in a maximum of 10 business days from the reception of the sample in the laboratory and it will be done by sending an email to the address indicated by the Client in the analysis form.
Regarding the Product
GoodGut states that the Products offered through the Website correspond to the characteristics indicated and are suitable for the purpose indicated in each case.
GoodGut will be responsible in case of defective product and in those cases in which the Law so determines.
Regarding the Results
Once the Product is received in good condition, it will be the Client’s responsibility to proceed, strictly following the instructions indicated in the analysis form.
Therefore, GoodGut is exempt from all liability in those cases in which due to human errors attributable to the Client (for example, in the event that the latter does not strictly follow the instructions of the process to be followed in the extractions or the packaging and shipping conditions of sample), there were mistakes, errors and/or variations in the Results.
GoodGut recommends that the interpretation of results be carried out by a specialist. For this reason, GoodGut makes available a medical chart of accredited specialists who have training advice for the correct interpretation of the results.
9. Intellectual Property
The Client acknowledges and accepts that the elements and rights of intellectual, industrial or other property (including without limitation any copyright, patents, trademarks, designs, photographs, images and source codes) related to the Website that can be accessed are the exclusive property of GoodGut.
The Client may not, directly or indirectly, copy, modify, alter, publish, communicate, distribute, sell or transmit the materials on the Website or the downloads made, in whole or in part, without the authorization of GoodGut.
10. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The terms and conditions that govern this Website and all relationships that may arise from its use and/or registration are governed by Spanish law.
Any dispute that may arise from accessing or using this Website and/or its services is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the corresponding Spanish judges and courts in accordance with the applicable regulations in each case.
11. Information and inquiries
For any information that the Client requests about his order or about the characteristics of the Products and services offered by GoodGut, as well as to inform the same of any type of incident or claim, they must write to the email address email@example.com or call 972 183 220 and GoodGut will contact the Client as soon as possible.